Monday, April 19, 2010

An Update on When I'll Be Back to Writing

I can’t get back to consistent writing because the thoughts occupying my mind have been all about love, heartbreak, etc. Actually let me rephrase that. I can’t get back to blogging. Because I’ve been writing consistently – every day there is a page or even two created that helps me sort through feelings and emotions. Through confusion and clarity. Through guilty happiness and liberating heartbreak. Through letting go and getting attached. But the contents of those pages just aren’t for everyone to see – I wish they were. Maybe one day they will. When all the events will pass and nobody will care anymore about those feelings and emotions. Or at least when I won’t care if people find out. I’m sure we’ve all been there… So hang in there my wonderful faithful blog-reading Salseras and Salseros patiently awaiting another post – I’m sure I’ll soon come up with an entertaining topic and relate all the hilarious details of it to the world.

(Please keep in mind that the dramatic elements added to this paragraph are solely for literary enhancement and I am not actually THAT heartbroken or in love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment